CaptiveXS Cloud Solution
- Captive Portal with Social Login
Show EULA as well as have users login with their social login. View all user demographics analytics on the cloud dashboard.
- Content Insertion
Engage users beyond Captive Portal by inserting any kind of content during the users' browsing session.
- User Management
Control bandwidth and user session. Manage user session timeout as well as have bandwidth control per user enabled with this feature.
- Deep User Analytics
Collect all users analytics and provide info through dashboard. Know your customers better and better target them.
- All Features Cloud Managed
Access all features through CaptiveXS cloud dashboard. Manage all locations and configuration and see analytics from a single login.
- Deployment for Cloud Captive Portal
Simple AAA integration on the AP can enable the feature as in the diagram
- Deployment for Cloud Content Insertion
Content insertion VM can be hosted in customer's central location. A simple policy based routing (PBR) rule from edge AP/Firewall/Router can enabled the feature for a single or multiple venues. Refer to the following diagram
Ideal Deployment Scenarios
- Works on supported vendors with AAA/Radius. Aruba Networks, Ruckus Wireless, Cisco Meraki
- No on -premise device required and configuration can be done on supported AP/Controllers
- Small, medium or large locations with any number of sites
- Focus on Monetization and Engagement with Captive Portal and Content Insertion features