There are distinct benefits of setting up your network with a sign-in splash page asking customers to connect to the hotspot via their social media accounts.
- Once a customer signs in with Facebook, retailers have access to an abundance of demographic riches
- It is most cost-effective as it can conjure up a lot of data and information with each sign in
- It gives retailers the opportunity to make use of highly targeted digital marketing
- It helps to effectively target and retarget customers through the social network, surveys and emails
Ways in which Social Wi-Fi can improve engagement:
- After successfully logging in, customers will be directed to the landing page. The landing page can be used to promote active sales, social media activities, or events.
- It can be used as an extra layer or engagement to get your customers thinking about your business even when they are not in the premises.
- The social Wi-Fi can help you create highly targeted campaigns and get analytics and data for every customers who walks in. With such detailed information and data at your fingertips, there is a high chance that your marketing campaigns will succeed.
- Once customers have signed on to your loyalty program, you can engage with them through multiple programs. You can blast an email to promote an event, send a quick text to inform them about a sale, incentivize them with rewards and keep them involved.
- Multichannel marketing through email, Facebook ads, and Google ads etc. can also be attempted to improve ROI.
Ways it can benefit your business:
- Knowing behavior and buying patterns, demographic data can help you engage with your customer better, which might translate into repeated visits and finally more sales.
- Grow you CRM/ database to thousands with millions of active customers
- It gives you a chance to have a meaningful relationship with your customers. You can target them by how they behave with their physical space. For example, you can send them a thank you message an hour after they have left the premises
- You can cross promote products, venues and services
- Get a chance to know your customer better and sell better
Social Wi-Fi can help you maximize your customer’s data and demographic details. It can pave way for a world of endless possibilities and can give your marketing efforts a definite direction and tone.
We hope these insights will help you execute a few new tactics in your business. We would love to hear from you. If you have any comments, suggestions or queries you can get in touch with us at email@example.com