- Customer Count The number of customers entering the establishment over the course of various periods of time will be tracked by your solution. You may look into the number of visitors who came in each hour, day, week, and so forth. In order to manage the traffic at those times, venue owners might plan ahead by identifying peak or rush hours.
- Guest Persona Differentiating between returning and new customers can aid in monitoring the venue’s performance. You can identify customers and market in accordance with customer preferences by developing several buyer personas.
- Time Spent It can be useful to construct appropriate customer personas by calculating the average and individual time spent on-premise by customers. This could also help with the promotion procedure.
- Location It is possible to learn if customers have visited the establishment’s other branches and how recently they did so. Customers would benefit greatly from receiving special discounts or loyalty points for each time they connected to the Wi-Fi. Finding popular and stagnant locations on-site is made easier by knowing where your customers are. Utilize this by sending relevant promos to clients while they are nearby, which will boost up-sells and cross-sells.
- Promotions Based on the information gathered from the social profile and in-store activity of the customer, create targeted campaigns and offer pertinent promos. Unobtrusive, focused marketing enables venue owners to build a foundation of devoted patrons who attest to the reputation of the establishment and business—something more valuable than profit. The best result of the whole Guest Wi-Fi solution process is this.
The ability to convince customers to do business with you repeatedly is the key indicator of a true customer experience. These customers are the most devoted ones. By providing outstanding customer service, Guest Wi-Fi solutions assist businesses in attracting and retaining customers. Loyal patrons are those who adore the establishment, the experience it offers, and the bond they have formed with it. The ultimate goal for organizations utilizing Guest Wi-Fi solutions is to increase their base of devoted clients.
We hope these insights will help you make a difference to your business. We would love to hear from you. If you have any comments, suggestions or queries you can get in touch with us at email@example.com